Passive Stacking Machine
Cable Diameter 25 mm (0.98") Coil Height Adjustable: 610 mm (24”) up to 1,060 mm (42”) Stacking Concept Passive Cable Length Up to 3,000 mm (120”), longer lengths possible but cable depending Dereeling Concept n/a Storage Spool dereeling Dimensions (L x W x H) 3,000 x 470 x 1,170 mm (120" x 18.5" x 46”) Weight 55 kg (117 Ibs.) CE-Conformity The WireStacker 1000 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
The wire is fed through the ejector pipe of the wire stacker by the machine’s transport rollers. After processing each wire, the machine sends a control signal to the wire stacker making it drop the wire from the collection tube into the collection tray. The WireStacker 1000 can handle wires as small as 0.34 mm² (22 AWG).
- Low cost solution allowing unattended operation
- WireStacker 1000 stack wire up to a length of 3.0 m (10 ft.)
- Greatly reduces labor involved in handling long wires
- Passive design built for almost unlimited and trouble free cycles
- Feed through design for handling lengths longer than 3.0 m (10 ft.)
- Uses dedicated wire stacker interface on the EcoStrip 9300 / 9320, OmniStrip 9450, PowerStrip 9500 / 9550 and MegaStrip 9600
- Extruded aluminium frame and all stainless steel construction
- Works equally well with short or long wires