Prefeeding Machine Dereeler Type
- Flexible Wire, Cable and Tubing up to 12 mm in Diameter (with Dancer Arm Accumulator)
The Prefeeder 2500 is an ideal feeding system for wire, small cables and tubing. The feeding process allows rapid acceleration of the spool while maintaining low forces on the material being fed. The dereeler is available in a 40 or 80 kg version, based on maximum spool weight. The PreFeeder 2500 is easy to integrate into a processing line. The feed adjustment is carried out through a dancer arm type accumulator. The PreFeeder 2500 is the perfect solution for feeding a wide spectrum of materials.
Cable Diameter Up to 12 mm (0.47") with dancer arm accumulator Revolution Speed max. 265 rpm Stacking Concept n/a Dereeling Concept Spool dereeling Storage Spool dereeling Spool Diameter O.D. 630 mm (24.8") Spool Width 475 mm (18.7") Spool Weight 40 kg / 80 kg (88.18 / 176.37 lbs.) Dimensions (L x W x H) 1300 x 1100 x 1430 mm (51.18" x 43.3" x 56.29") Weight 105 kg (231.48 lbs.) CE-Conformity The PreFeeder 2500 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Quick loading and unloading
- Simple assembly of the required control elements for easy handling
- Adjustable forward and backward feed direction
- The PreFeeder 2500 is the perfect accessory for feeding material to downstream processing machines.
- The PreFeeder 2500 feeds material at variable speeds while minimizing stress to the material being fed.
- This allows the material to be processed with the highest possible precision by downstream processing units.