Prefeeding Machine Puller Type
The PreFeeder 2200 is a free-standing, electric-demand prefeeding machine designed to pull wire and cable from reels weighing up to 70 kg (154 lbs) and provide a constant tension to downstream wire processing machines. A moveable dancer pulley allows the PreFeeder 2200 to easily respond to the typical intermittent starting and stopping actions associated with automatic wire processing machines.
Cable Diameter 15 mm (0.60”) Stacking Concept n/a Dereeling Concept Puller type Storage Spool dereeling Spool Diameter O.D. 762 mm (30”) Spool Width 457 mm (18”) Spool Weight 70 kg (154 lbs.) Tractor Speed (Feed Rate) 2.5 m/s (8.2 ft/s) Dimensions (L x W x H) 978 x 762 x 1143 mm (38.5" x 30" x 45”) Weight 65 kg (143 lbs.) CE-Conformity The PreFeeder 2200 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Front-loading operating head for quick, tool-less cable changeovers
- Wide belts can pull cables up to 15 mm (0.60”) in diameter
- Universally adjustable cable guide eliminates individual guides that can be misplaced
- Powerful drive motor for turning heavy reels
- High maximum speed of. 2.5 m/s (8.2 ft/s) keeps up with most cut, strip and terminate applications
- Large accumulation capacity 3.8 m (12.5 ft) easily handles high speed/high acceleration applications
- Simple controls and ergonomic panel height for easy operation