Prefeeding Machine Dereeler Type
The PreFeeder 1000 handles 300 mm (11.81'') reels weighing up to 20 kg (44.4 lbs.) and is ideal for tension-free prefeeding to an automatic wire and cable processing machine.
- Accepts reels or loose coils of wire
- Feed rate automatically adjusts to the rate of demand
- Motorized reel for tension-free dereeling
The universal bench top prefeeder PreFeeder 1000 is designed for constant and tension free dereeling of a wide variety of cable. Due to an electronical control system, which is activated with a pendulum arm, the feed rate automatically adjusts to the actual requirement of any downline machine (e.g. cutting- and stripping machines). The PreFeeder 1000 works as an active cable dereeler. The integrated dancer arm allows stress- and tension-free feeding of cable. Thanks to the closed loop concept the PreFeeder 1000 can be integrated easily into a processing line as a stand-alone system.
Revolution Speed max. 650 U/min. Stacking Concept n/a Dereeling Concept Spool dereeling Storage Spool dereeling Spool Diameter OD 300 - 500 mm optional (11.81” - 19.69”) Spool Width 240 mm (9.52”) Spool Weight 20 kg (44.4 Ibs.) Tractor Speed (Feed Rate) 0-650 U/min. Dimensions (L x W x H) Depth: 350 mm (13.89”), 700 mm (27.55“)
(with CE safety cover)
Width: 350 mm
Height: 350 mm (13.89”), 1‘070 mm (42.12“)
(with dancer arm)
Weight 25 kg (55.55 Ibs.) CE-Conformity The PreFeeder 1000 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Universally employable due to standard possibility to accept cable reels and loose cable rings alike
- Suitable for a wide variety of wires, cables and tubes
- Optimal cable transport due to adjustable dereeling motor
- Standard serial interface for connection to cutting- and stripping machines, forcing the entire installation to an immediate stop in case of any malfunction within the cable feed