Hot Stamp Marking Machine
The Schleuniger HotStamp 4500 is a hot stamp wire marker for a variety of insulation types including PVC, Teflon®, Tefzel®, Cross-linked, SXL and GXL up to 15 mm (0.59") uter diameter. Its wide carriage enables this compact unit to mark each end of the wire and cable with a different alphanumeric string up to 16 characters long. Since both leading and trailing end marks are applied at the same time, it can also perform double continuous marking at set intervals for greater production rates. The HotStamp 4500 easily interfaces with any Schleuniger cut & strip machine or cutter. An optional foot pedal is also available for stand-alone operations.
Cable Diameter 15.0 mm (0.59") Printing Concept Hot stamp Marking Process Stop for print Text string Preset fix text Text source Preset fix text Stacking Concept n/a Dereeling Concept n/a Storage Spool dereeling Dimensions (L x W x H) 230 x 535 x 305 mm (9" x 21" x 12“) Weight 26 kg (58 Ibs.) CE-Conformity The HotStamp 4500 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Wide carriage for end marking applications
- Stroke adjustment to ensure maximum production rate based on wire size
- Large selection of character sizes and foils
- Drawer allows quick foil changeover
- Standard V-block wire guide allows marking on cable up to 15 mm (0.59”) outer diameter
- Closed loop integral temperature controller