Dual Pan Coiling Machine
The CableCoiler 1300 is a stand-alone, fully synchronized high performance cable coiler for cut and strip machines. It coils all types of round cable with a maximum outer diameter of 12 mm (0.47") in high quality. Coiling diameters from 110 – 230 mm (4.33" - 9.06") and coil weights up to 10 kg (22.05 lbs.) allow for flexible production.
- High performance due to full synchronization
- Very short changeover time between different jobs
- Favorable price/performance ratio
- Simple operation with touch screen
- Easy handling of coils
The CableCoiler 1300 is a stand-alone, fully synchronized high performance cable coiler for Schleuniger cut and strip machines. The device is best suited for all types of round cables to be coiled in high quality. Thanks to only a few configuration settings, changeover time between different jobs is minimized. This way, handling even very small batch sizes can be productive. The coiling process is performed using two separate coiling stations. While the operator is unloading a completed coil from the first coiling station, the CableCoiler 1300 proceeds to coil a cable on the second station. The cable is fed via a wire deverter and guide tube to the rotating coiling pan. After the coiling process is completed, the diverter once again switches the cable feed to the alternate coiling station. The antislip surface on the inside of the coiling pans, in conjunction with the coiling pins, assure a controlled coiling process. After the processing machine cuts the cable, the trailing end is coiled according to the programmed parameters.
Coiling Stations 2 Cable Diameter 12.0 mm (0.47") Coil Diameter 110 - 310 mm (4.33" - 12.2")
Optional 81 - 152 mm (3.18" - 5.98")
Coil Height 100 mm (3.93") Coil Weight 10 kg (22 lbs.) Revolution Speed max. 480 1/Min Speed at max. Coil Diameter 5.8 m/s (19.02 ft/s) Speed at min. Coil Diameter 2.8 m/s (9.18 ft/s) Stacking Concept n/a Cable Length From 1,800 mm (70.86")
Depending on the cable diameter
Dereeling Concept Spool dereeling Storage Spool dereeling Spool Diameter O.D. Max. 310 mm (12.20") Spool Weight 10 kg (22.04 lbs.) Dimensions (L x W x H) 700 x 750 x 1,100 mm (27.5 x 29.5 x 43.3") Weight 47 kg (103 lbs.) CE-Conformity The CableCoiler 1300 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
- High speed coiler for stranded wires and multi conductor cables as well as for fiber optic cables
- Non-productive time is minimized thanks to two stations and short changeover times between the coiling stations
- High dynamic performance and full synchronization with the processing machine
- Simple operation with well arranged intuitive touch screen
- Maintenance-free machine design, fully electrically driven