Legal Information and Privacy Statement
Important legal information
Persons who access information on the website of Schleuniger AG or other companies of the Schleuniger Group ("Schleuniger website") agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The information published and opinions expressed are provided by Schleuniger for personal use and for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Schleuniger makes no representation (either express or implied) that the information and opinions expressed on the Schleuniger website are accurate, complete or up to date. In particular, nothing contained on the Schleuniger website constitutes financial, legal, tax or other advice. In particular, any third party information published on the Schleuniger website has not been approved by Schleuniger and may differ from Schleuniger's own point of view.
- No information published on the Schleuniger website constitutes a solicitation or offer, or recommendation to buy any products, to effect any transactions or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
- Schleuniger disclaims, without limitation, all liability for any loss or damage of any kind, including any direct, indirect or consequential damages, which might be incurred through the use of or access to the Schleuniger website, or any links to third-party websites.
- Some links on the Schleuniger website lead to third party websites. Schleuniger does not assume any responsibility or the accuracy, completeness and legality of the contents of such websites.
- The entire content of this Schleuniger website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. All property rights shall remain with Schleuniger. With any saving or otherwise copying from the Schleuniger website the terms and conditions for use shall be deemed to be accepted.
Privacy statement of Schleuniger AG
Information about our Organisation and Web site
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organisation like Schleuniger AG. The internationally-active and independently-managed Schleuniger Group forms the cable-processing business area of the METALL ZUG Group. Schleuniger is based in Switzerland.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site’s home page and browse our sites without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Automatic Collection of Information
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
If you request information on products and services through Schleuniger's Web site, you will be asked to provide personal information. For example, you need to register with us if you want to access information reserved to closed user groups (Extranets). When you register, Schleuniger will ask for your name and contact details, and will provide you with username and password that you will use to log in during future visits.
Schleuniger may decide to use your account information and transaction history to generate statistics and reports for internal use as well as to offer you products and services by telephone, regular mail, or e-mail.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than indicated in this privacy statement.
Data collected for staff recruitment
We also collect the personal data that you may volunteer while applying for a job vacancy published on our Web sites. Schleuniger undertakes to use the personal data for staff recruitment purposes only. By transmitting the data to Schleuniger, the candidate declares himself/herself willing to allow Schleuniger to store and process this data.
Schleuniger accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage which might be incurred by the candidate as a result, either direct or indirect, of transmitting personal data over the Internet.
The candidate agrees that in the event that he/she does not take up employment with Schleuniger, the data may be stored by Schleuniger for a period of up to two months after the decision not to employ/not to accept employment has been officially notified. Subsequently the data will be destroyed (erased). The candidate will not be informed about the destruction /erasure of the data.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org whether we are keeping personal data about you. Upon request, which you can indicate by sending an email email@example.com, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week, although we may before require proof of your identity.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal. We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
Self regulatory schemes are not applicable to our web-site or organisation.
There are no global or regional regulatory or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organisation.